The RICS Associate (AssocRICS) qualification recognises the skills of individuals with relevant work experience and vocational qualifications.
RICS qualifications are demanded and revered across the globe. As an Associate member, you’ll join an elite group of professionals and open up career development opportunities.
- Strengthen your CV with a world-class professional qualification
- Prove your exceptional technical and ethical standards to clients and peers
- Connect with other high-calibre professionals
- Benefit from RICS career development resources
- Get started on your route to chartered status
- Increase your earning potential
AssocRICS and MRICS are qualifications, not licences. They define only what level of competence the holder has demonstrated on the day of assessment. For example an AssocRICS who has taken a valuation-related pathway has demonstrated practical skills in valuation; an MRICS who has achieved level 3 valuation has demonstrated higher-level professional skills and the ability to give reasoned advice to clients. Once qualified, however, any individual may develop his or her skills through CPD and practical experience. The fact that an AssocRICS holds a lower level of qualification does not prevent him or her progressing to a higher level of competence and responsibility.
Meet professionals who have progressed to Associate membership
Read the next page in this section