The event will commence with an introduction to understanding the client’s brief, followed by deciphering information that is available, resulting in a best-fit option for the clients. Actual case studies for residential and commercial use will then be examined to review issues faced by the industry today. The event concludes with an open discussion on timely issues for development consulting that exists in the market.
Part 1: Introduction
- The client, client brief and system
- Known information versus “apparent” facts
- What can be offered and what should be offered
Part 2: Case studies
- Enhancing the value of an old residential building
- Hotel construction on difficult site
- Questionable land for residential usage
Part 3: Open discussion
- Anthony Chan RIBA, HKIA, AP
Anthony is an architect with a comprehensive wealth of experience in various developments in Hong Kong. His recent projects, among others, include boutique hotel, houses, flatted and low-rise buildings.