“Quantification and Costing of construction works” is a key competency for numbers of roles during the APC preparation but also throughout a surveyor’s career. This interactive session based on examples is set to be thought provoking, answer candidates’ questions, and aims at preparing you for your APC written submissions and Final Assessment Interview.
This Web Class covers the whole process including:
- Completing the templates in such a way that allows you to fully demonstrate your knowledge and experience.
- Guidance on how to relate your competencies to your Critical Analysis and PER Case Study.
- Guidance on dealing with APC assessors’ questions during your final assessment.
This interactive session run by an experienced Chairman/Assessor/ RICS Trainer is a fantastic opportunity to test your knowledge and have your questions answered.
- Complete the templates for the above competency with the right level of detail
- Understand the types of Questions you may be asked at Final Assessment
- Identify how to best respond to assessors’ questions at each level
- Present relevant experience to support your answers
- Avoid the most common mistakes and pitfalls.
Who should attend?
Candidates who have “Quantification and costing of construction work” as a competency.
Web Class Pre-requisites
The Web Class is best suited for candidates at any stage of the APC process including those presenting their final assessment.
The session will be interactive prompting you to think how to best evidence your expertise in this competency through short exercises. The session will allow 20-30 min questions and answers at the end and to get the most out of it.