Our Building Control Professional Group is our home for professionals who have an interest in the regulations that govern the design and construction of buildings.
Our Professional Groups are responsible for four main areas:
2. RICS Professional Statements
3. Market insight
4. What we regulate
The Building Control Professional Group Board is made up of our volunteer members, led by our staff working in partnership across the following sectors:
- Small housing extensions
- Large city centre redevelopment
- Inspecting dangerous structures
- Administering entertainment licences
- Addressing safety at sports grounds and other open-air events
- Cinema and theatre inspections.
Working Groups are made up of our professionals who provide the technical guidance and market insight that underpin our standands and guidance.
If you are interested in supporting and contributing to the work carried out by the Building Control Professional Group please contact us on:
Read the next page in this section