Our Project Management Professional Group is the professional specialism across the management of construction projects.
Our Professional Groups focus on four main areas:
- RICS Professional Statements
- Market insight
- What we regulate
Our Project Management Professional Group Board is made up of our volunteer members, led by RICS staff working in partnership across the following areas:
- Developing the project brief
- Selecting, appointing and coordinating the project team.
- Represent the client throughout the full development process
- Managing the inputs from the client, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders.
There are Working Groups made up of our professionals who provide the technical guidance and market insight that underpin our standards and guidance.
If you are interested in supporting and contributing to the work carried out by our Professional Group please contact us on:
Read the next page in this section