At RICS you’ll shape your world: enjoy your work, be given responsibility and build a rewarding career.
The work of our professionals touches every aspect of life, and our international standards across land, real estate, construction and infrastructure are shaping the world itself.
A global force for positive change, we are building consistency and confidence that help to protect the public and safeguard the environment.
You’ll play a vital role in bringing this to life – we’re an influential organisation where you can really make a difference.
The world faces huge challenges and we have demanding goals; we need your drive and enterprising spirit to help us achieve them.
- Stay curious, be enterprising, innovate and find opportunities
- Act with integrity, be honest and open to feedback and scrutiny
- Champion RICS and take pride in who we are and what we do
- Be the solution and look ahead for potential issues
- Be supportive, and act as a team and build strong relationships
- Take responsibility and influence others
- Provide excellent service, strive to exceed expectations and pre-empt issues
We take the development of our employees seriously, wherever they are based. Our comprehensive range of tools includes face-to-face courses, leadership and management development programmes and an online development toolkit. Every employee keeps a personal development plan.
We value differences and promote a culture of respect for each individual. We encourage workforce diversity in all aspects and at all levels so that everyone can realise their full potential and career ambitions according to merit and skill.
Read the next page in this section