We are proud to be working in collaboration with BIM4SME to host the third RICS BIM4SME Awards.
We have demonstrated that we are fully behind the BIM agenda and have identified BIM as the critical development affecting industries across the entire membership.
We recognise SMEs as being critical to the success of BIM Level 2. Organisations like RICS and BIM4SME believe that SMEs are the engine room of our industry and feel that SMEs deserve more recognition for their efforts in adopting and implementing Building Information Modelling in their projects.
In collaboration with BIM4SME and through the delivery of activities such as the BIM4SME Awards, we will continue to promote SMEs importance to UK BIM adoption.
These awards will recognise and promote SME achievements and adoption of BIM on their projects. This initiative will showcase excellence, promote best practice and highlight the tremendous opportunities BIM presents to small and medium businesses, whilst entries are open to all size companies.
The closing date for entries for the 2017 awards is 7 August 2017; the ceremony will take place on 12 September 2017 in London, UK.
- Best use of BIM for Construction Sequencing
- Best use of BIM for use of Embedded Data
- Best use of BIM for Health & Safety
- Best use of BIM for Costing and Material Take-off
- Best Embedment of BIM into Contracts
- Best Virtual Reality BIM
- Best use of BIM for Sustainability
- Best use of BIM to enhance Model Coordination
- Best BIM project for Subcontractor Engagement
- Best overall BIM Project
To be kept up to date on developments follow #BIM4SMEAwards