If you require a dispute resolver, please download and complete one of our application forms from this section.

RICS is by law not required to provide a copy of the application form to the non-applicant party and does not do so automatically. However, as a matter of good practice, RICS will provide a copy of the form to the non-applicant party on request.

Please send completed applications by email to drs@rics.org. You may also send them in by post to:

RICS Dispute Resolution Service,
Surveyor Court,
Westwood Way,

Please note: As of 30 November 2017, we will no longer be able to accept BACS payments for applications, with the exception Construction Adjudications or rural applications. If you frequently make applications, you may wish to consider setting up a trade account. Please contact drs@rics.org for more information.


Read the next page in this section