The RICS Commercial Reinstatement Tool gives you the means to find out how much you or your clients’ commercial property is likely to cost to reinstate should it be destroyed.
Using the extensive RICS database of building costs, you can find out reinstatement costs for a range of commercial building types, along with external works, and demolition and professional fees.
Our duration calculators will also tell you how long it will take to design and reinstate the property.
By entering in the information on this website, a result will be returned to you immediately.
How the Commercial Reinstatement Tool can help you:
- Get an immediate result with this user-friendly RICS website
- Reduce risk of over and under-insuring your client’s commercial property
- Use trusted RICS data to determine reinstatement costs from a historic data base spanning more than 50 years of construction project data
- Be confident in business interruption estimations with our duration calculators
- Be able to advise on costs for demolition and professional fees, and external works
- Show clients results first-hand with the PDF download facility
- Save, edit, copy and duplicate assessments to save time and allow entry of correct and comprehensive information.
- Give peace of mind as it is updated in line with the latest Building Regulations
The Commercial Reinstatement Tool is for:
- Loss Adjusters
Not what you are looking for? Our helpful infographic will guide you through our services.
Register for your free demo today
Please complete the information below and a member of the team will call to discuss your requirements, or we will send you information by email. By providing your information, you consent to us contacting you to inform you of the latest updates of this service. All information that you supply is protected according to RICS’ data protection notice. Your information will not be passed on to any other third party and will only be used by RICS for this particular communication.
Read the next page in this section