RICS Residential Rebuild Cost Data Service provides instant access to UK rebuilding cost estimates.
Used by a variety of organisations throughout the insurance industry, the RICS Residential Rebuild Cost Data Service offers assurance that you are providing robust, consistent and validated rebuilding cost estimates to your customers.
RICS uses over 50 years of independent cost data and is FSA compliant. The data is delivered in easy to use formats, providing instant access to reinstatement costs.
Our data can help you to:
- Provide an industry standard residential building cost so you can feel confident that you are offering the best data to your customers
- Reduce risk of over and under-insuring residential property
- Determine reinstatement costs from a historic data base spanning more than 30 years of data
- Give peace of mind as it is updated in line with the latest Building Regulations.
How do I access the data?
There is a choice of two ways to retrieve your data:
- Via web services
- or Web application service.
Who uses the RICS Residential Rebuild Cost Data Service:
- Insurance Aggregators
The pricing structure is based on the number of times the service will be used per month.
For all enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Not what you are looking for? Our helpful infographic will guide you through our services.
Please note: this service is for business-to-business use only. Members of the public wishing to find the rebuilding value of their home for insurance purposes should refer to our house rebuilding cost calculator (Free service).
Read the next page in this section