RICS Residential Rebuild Cost Modelling Data is for those who make business, pricing, account management and actuarial decisions within the insurance industry.
Used by large organisations throughout the insurance industry, the RICS Residential Rebuild Cost Modelling Data Service offers assurance that you are using robust, consistent and validated rebuilding cost data.
RICS Residential Rebuild Cost Modelling Data:
- Provides an industry standard residential building cost so you can feel confident that you are using the best, only independent data available
- Reduces risk of over and under-insuring residential property
- Use trusted RICS data to determine reinstatement costs
- Be able to advise on costs for demolition and professional fees, and external works
- Give peace of mind as it is updated in line with the latest Building Regulations.
RICS Residential Rebuild Cost Modelling Data is for:
- Insurance Aggregators
For more information
For more information about this service, please contact Mike Bartley, email@example.com.
Not what you are looking for? Our helpful infographic will guide you through our services.
Please note: This service is for business-to-business use only. Members of the public wishing to find the rebuilding value of their home for insurance purposes should refer to our house rebuilding cost calculator (Free service).
Read the next page in this section