'We are a specialist life cycle costing consultancy, annually working on projects with a construction value of over £1 billion. We provide BREEAM Life Cycle Cost and Service Life Planning appraisals. BCIS Building Running Costs Online is an excellent tool to help us create life cycle cost forecasts, carry out benchmarking and demonstrate how the design team can identify solutions that minimise life cycle costs and maximise critical value for a scheme.'
It can help:
- Produce life cycle costings, benchmarking, planning, budgeting, forecasting, estimating, and cost control.
- Compare component costs and how they will last over time, so that decisions can be made at the beginning of a project.
- Give you reassurance, as you are using BCIS data that you can be more confident in profit levels.
- Annual life cycle cost data split by activity
- Ability to adjust the proportion of renewal costs
- Option to see price adjustments on an annual basis.
BCIS Running Cost Online features:
- Building maintenance, decorations, fabric and operations, cleaning, utilities and administration costs, helping you with your building refurbishment and running costs.
- A wide range of building functions within the cost database allowing you to use the data in a flexible way to suit your individual project needs.
- Component life costs. Figures for the life expectancy of over 300 common building components - substructure, superstructure, finishes, fittings and furnishings, and external works.
- The running costs of different building types, from a range of anything from one to 60 years. A typical spend profile will be produced showing the estimated expenditure for each year of the selected period.
- Factors that affect the deterioration or failure of the components. The figures are based on the experience of building surveyors.
- Gives you the ability to save cost assessments on the system or send to the client.
- You can also enter the buildings value so that you can calculate the whole life cycle cost of a building.
For a free demonstration click here, or Buy Online now. If you would like to speak to someone about your requirements, please phone +44(0)24 7686 8433.