The independent data source for estimating costs. BCIS Schedule of Rates allows you at access building pricing information quickly and accurately at the click of a mouse. It is an excellent online alternative to the BCIS Price Books. The service provides a range of datasets to suit your individual needs including civils, small and large projects, alterations and refurbishment, maintenance and dilapidations.
As a subscription service you always see the very latest rates. Where available, past editions of rate data can be easily accessed too.
You are no longer tied to your office. With web browser access, the ORDB - Schedule of Rates can be viewed anywhere, 24/7.
The 2017 Building Maintenance, Comprehensive (major & minor works), Alterations and Refurbishment and Painting and Decorating rates are now available.
Now updated with easy to use functions
The service will give you the ability to:
- Enter quantities when you select the rate to improve usability and save you time
- Quickly reuse stored abstract data by applying different location factors and project dates
- Obtain more clarity and faster analysis with the new and improved download layout
- Download a rate and resource build-up giving you in-depth analysis and detailed customisation.
BCIS Schedule of Rates can offer:
- Accuracy - You can benchmark against 18500 separate Supply Prices of which there are over 9,000 material costs and over 8000 specialist prices collected from independent suppliers. It will ensure that your information is accurate and reliable, reducing the margin of error.
- Futureproof - With a subscription to suit your job, you can access a variety of new and historical price data. This allows you to build up your own prices from individual elements so you can make your own decisions about how you cost your projects.
- Value for money - It provides an expert opinion at your fingertips to give you the confidence that you are not over or underestimating quotes and costs. It could mean the difference between winning or losing a tender or being over charged for your works.
- Saves time - The easy navigation system helps you find what you are looking for quickly and effortlessly. Add the information you want to a list for download to Excel.
- Flexible - With a subscription to suit your job, you can access a variety of new and historical price data. This allows you to build up your own prices from individual elements so you can make your own decisions about how you cost your projects.
- Customise - Adjust your data to your location and time frame and it will do the calculations for you. You can download the results, keep track of your adjustments and reduce your margin of error.
- Portable - No need for heavy, old price books? This service can be accessed on your computer and just as easily on your ipad or netbook on site.
- Comprehensive - Everything you need is in one place; you have a full library of information at your disposal.
Basic Navigation and Viewing:
- Choose the most appropriate dataset for your project and view the rates and descriptions.
- See previous editions of datasets where available.
- Access labour, material and plant breakdowns as displayed in the printed books
- With the enhanced subscription service, see complete rate build-ups including estimating constants
- View background and supporting material for each dataset in PDF format
- Advanced filter function rapidly locates specific search terms and descriptions
- Apply an adjustment to the rates.
- Use BCIS Indexes and Location Factors to adjust the rates for your project
- Set your own levels of preliminaries, overheads and profit to suit your project's requirements
- Save sets of rates and descriptions to download for use in your own applications; maximum 50 items per abstract
Extended Data Access
- Access complete rate build-ups including labour, plant and material constants; premium subscription service only.
"All the latest rates at the click of a button will give you the edge..."
View package and pricing information or buy online now.
Read the next page in this section