The BCIS Dilapidations Estimating Price Data is available to buy through the BCIS Schedule of Rates online platform.
With a subscription to this service you will always see the very latest rates
Compiled using the latest, independent price data, it will give you all the supply and install costs you need to make accurate estimates, saving you valuable time at the initial estimating stage for the work required on a Schedule of Dilapidations.
With web browser access you are now also no longer tied to your office, as the Dilapidations Estimating Price Data Online can be viewed anywhere, anytime 24/7.
Latest updates to rates
Set out in accordance with the RICS New rules of measurement it now includes:
- Over 4,000 supply and install costs.
- Changes and simplifications to 3.04 Internal decoration and 3.05 External decoration sections. 3.04 and 3.05 decorations rates are now measured under relevant sections such as 3.01 Wall finishes, 3.02 Floor finishes and 3.03 Ceiling finishes.
- Rates in Substructure, Superstructure, Fittings, furnishings and equipment and Services sections have been heavily revised and updated.
You will be able to:
- Satisfy your clients’ needs knowing you are providing realistic cost estimates and advise based on up-to-date figures
- Make it easier at the initial cost stage as the product is easy to navigate around and find what you are looking for
- Ensure you remain compliant, avoid costly disputes and adhere to RICS best practice
- Save time as it includes costs that are all held in one place
- Plan for the future using the forecasting data
- Use as a support tool as you can customise and adjust your data for specific locations using the built-in ‘Price Adjustment tool’
- Provide initial budgeting costs ensuring you are not over or under-estimating.
- Unlimited access all our supply and install costs online to benchmark against
- Ability to view a set of rates on a fixed date
- A built-in ‘Price Adjustment tool’ for location and time frame factors
- Forecasting information
- The ability to abstract rates and downloaded in to your Excel/Word documents.
Latest service updates:
- Enter quantities when you select the rate to improve usability and save you time
- Quickly reuse stored abstract data by applying different location factors and project dates
- Obtain more clarity and faster analysis with the new and improved download layout
- Download a rate and resource build-up giving you in-depth analysis and detailed customisation.
Our data doesn't include an estimated profit/overhead cost.
|Dilapidations Online Dataset||1 user||5 users||10 users||20 users||30 users
|Prices include VAT
* Save £61 on the online version when compared to the Dilapidations Price Book.
Get a free demonstration by a trained expert.
To talk to someone about the BCIS Schedule of Rates packages please phone +44 (0)24 7686 8433.
Purchase the Dilapidations Estimating Dataset in Book format here.
Read the next page in this section