The BCIS Dilapidations Estimating Price Data is available to buy through the newly enhanced BCIS Schedule of Rates online platform.
With a subscription to this service you will always see the very latest rates.
Compiled using the latest, independent price data, it will give you all the supply and install costs you need to make accurate estimates, saving you valuable time at the initial estimating stage for the work required on a Schedule of Dilapidations.
With web browser access you are now also no longer tied to your office, as the Dilapidations Estimating Pricing Data Online can be viewed anywhere, anytime 24/7.
The product is set out in accordance with the RICS New rules of measurement and includes:
- over 4,000 supply and install costs
- a new section on wall, floor and ceiling finishes and decorations now with percentage adjustments for larger areas
- Additional items for repairs to sheet roof cladding, rooflights and associated gutters, and sheet wall cladding.
With the new Dilapidations Estimating Price Data Online you will be able to:
- Satisfy your clients’ needs knowing you are providing realistic cost estimates and advise based on up-to-date figures
- Make it easier at the initial cost stage as the product is easy to navigate around and find what you are looking for
- Ensure you remain compliant, avoid costly disputes and adhere to RICS best practice
- Save time as it includes costs that are all held in one place
- Plan for the future using the forecasting data
- Use as a support tool as you can customise and adjust your data for specific locations using the built-in ‘Price Adjustment tool’
- Provide initial budgeting costs ensuring you are not over or under-estimating.
BCIS Dilapidations Price Data Online features:
- Unlimited access all our supply and install costs online to benchmark against
- Ability to view a set of rates on a fixed date
- A built-in ‘Price Adjustment tool’ for location and time frame factors
- Forecasting information
- The ability to abstract rates and downloaded in to your Excel/Word documents.
The Service had now been updated with new features. It makes accessing the latest rates for comparing and benchmarking estimates easier than ever before.
The service now gives you the ability to:
- Enter quantities when you select the rate to improve usability and save you time
- Quickly reuse stored abstract data by applying different location factors and project dates
- Obtain more clarity and faster analysis with the new and improved download layout
- Download a rate and resource build-up giving you in-depth analysis and detailed customisation.
Our data doesn't include an estimated profit/overhead cost.
* save £58 on the online version when compared to the Dilapidations Price Book.
Get a free demonstration by a trained expert.
To talk to someone about the BCIS Schedule of Rates packages please phone +44 (0)24 7686 8433.
To purchase the Dilapidations Estimating Pricing Data in Book format.
Read the next page in this section