The Plant and Equipment Indices provide you with a consistent tool when valuing plant and other fixed assets.
Gathering plant and equipment indices can be a real challenge and can be a very time consuming process. The new RICS Plant and Equipment Indices are asset class and sector specific. The web based system is both flexible and user friendly when searching for specific indices across the full range of industrial assets. The Indices will provide a consistent source of cost inflationary data and will make a real difference to the way I work.
The indices will help you:
- Quickly find one of the 94 index series online all in one place
- Give current replacement costs of plant and equipment
- Ensure you can complete valuations faster with access to a reliable data source
- Become more consistent in the level of reporting.
Subscribe to the Indices to get access to:
Over 94 index series for:
- Manufacturing in the UK
- EU Imports
- Non EU Imports
Our Customers include:
- Asset managers
- Insurance advisors
- Leasing companies
- Trade bodies
||RICS Member Price (incl VAT)
||Non Member Price (incl VAT)
|Professional practice 1-5
|Public Private Practice
- The price is based on the number of people you have in your organisation, not the number of users
- The member rate will be applied, once you have logged in as a member.
What to expect after you have paid online:
- You will be sent a email confirming your order
- Once the order is processed, you will receive a unique activation code via email (usually takes 2 working days), with links to access the product
Alternatively register for a free demonstration now
If you would like to speak to someone about your requirements, please phone +44(0)24 7686 8433.
If used with other BCIS services a more consistent approach to costs estimates between the valuation of real estate and plant and equipment assets could be achieved.
Read the next page in this section