Rebuild Online offers rapid access to reinstatement costs to support decisions when insuring domestic property
It can help you to:
- Provide up-to-date reinstatement costs to minimise the risk of over or under-insurance on domestic properties
- Give peace of mind that you are benchmarking reinstatement costs in line with the latest Building Regulations
- Tailor your assessment to account for specific property features
- Independently assess reinstatement costs with the use of trusted BCIS data.
BCIS Rebuild Online features:
- Calculator tool to assess reinstatement costs for houses, purpose-built and converted flats
- Date and location factor adjustment facility
- Ability to adjust according to individual property features
- PDF download facility
- Access to the latest movements in the ABI/BCIS House Rebuilding Cost Index.
Regularly reviewed and constantly improved, RICS Rebuild Online is ‘Index Linked’ to show the latest trends.
Our customers include:
- Building surveying firms
- Surveying and valuation firms
- Residential property firms
- Estate agents
- Risk management firms
- Loss adjustors
Select the right package for you and buy online
||Price (incl VAT)
|Professional Practice 2 (users)
|Professional Practice 3 (users)
|Professional Practice 4-9 (users)
What to expect after you have paid online:
You will be sent a email confirming your order Once the order is processed, you will receive a unique activation code via email (usually takes 2 working days), with links to access the product
Sign up for a free demonstration, or buy online now. If you would like to speak to someone about your requirements, please phone +44(0)24 7686 8433.
What our customers say
BCIS Rebuild Online is the only reliable option to work out an accurate rebuild value. It is an industry accepted method of calculating a rebuild value helping remove the risk of any mis-calculations. Using BCIS Rebuild Online gives quick, simple and reliable rebuild calculations
Read the next page in this section