Rebuild Online is an essential house rebuilding cost calculator for surveyors, loss adjusters and valuers. An easy to use benchmarking tool, it provides residential reinstatement costs of houses and flats for insurance purposes (RCA’s).
It can help you to:
- Provide accurate up-to-date reinstatement costs whatever your field of work
- Win more business as it provides access to a national database you wouldn’t be able to collate in-house
- Avoid costly errors and your company’s Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII)
- Give peace of mind as it is updated inline with the latest Building Regulations
- Give confidence to clients knowing you are providing a quality service
- Build up your reputation so you remain in business.
BCIS Rebuild Online features:
- An ‘Industry Standard’ database of Residential Reinstatement Cost Assessment Models to benchmark against
- Size, location and age specifications
- All workings are shown
- Allows for cost adjustment, including specification, inflation and location factors
- Gives you the ability to save cost assessments on the system or send to the client.
Regularly reviewed and constantly improved, RICS Rebuild Online is ‘Index Linked’ to show the latest trends.
Our customers include:
- Building surveying firms
- Surveying and valuation firms
- Residential property firms
- Property management firms
- Property consultants
- Sales and letting agents
- Risk management firms
- Loss adjustors
- Claims services
- Financial organisations
Select the right package for you and buy online
||Price (incl VAT)
|Professional Practice 2 (users)
|Professional Practice 3 (users)
|Professional Practice 4-9 (users)
What to expect after you have paid online:
You will be sent a email confirming your order Once the order is processed, you will receive a unique activation code via email (usually takes 2 working days), with links to access the product
For a free demonstration click here, or Buy Online now. If you would like to speak to someone about your requirements, please phone +44(0)24 7686 8433.
What our customers say
…an excellent tool for calculating rebuilding costs for flats or houses and the real benefit is that the practitioner knows that base rates are always up to date.”
Mike Tibbatts MRICS
The quality of the data and elemental structure which the services have at their core is recognised throughout the insurance, loss adjusting and valuation professions when producing RCAs and advising their customers.
Martyn Barrett, Director of BCH
‘As part of handling insurance claims, we have to valid the sum insured on property and need access to cost data that is accurate and up-to-date … By having access to BCIS Rebuild Online it has allowed us to accurately prepare rebuilding valuations to satisfy the insurer’s compliance rules on the sum insured and speed up settlement of the homeowners claim. The biggest benefit of subscribing to BCIS Rebuild Online, for us, is that it provides access to a national database of up-to-date cost models to benchmark against, this in turn helps us to mitigate the risk of liability from costly errors in the insurance claims process.’
Read the next page in this section