Rebuild Online offers rapid access to reinstatement costs to support decisions when insuring domestic property
It can help you to:
- Provide up-to-date reinstatement costs to minimise the risk of over or under-insurance on domestic properties
- Give peace of mind that you are benchmarking reinstatement costs in line with the latest Building Regulations
- Tailor your assessment to account for specific property features
- Independently assess reinstatement costs with the use of trusted BCIS data.
BCIS Rebuild Online features:
- Calculator tool to assess reinstatement costs for houses, purpose-built and converted flats
- Date and location factor adjustment facility
- Ability to adjust according to individual property features
- PDF download facility
- Access to the latest movements in the ABI/BCIS House Rebuilding Cost Index.
Regularly reviewed and constantly improved, RICS Rebuild Online is ‘Index Linked’ to show the latest trends.
New for 2018
A new edition of BCIS Rebuild, containing residential rebuilding/reinstatement cost models of houses and flats has now been released.
It now includes updates for 600 different types of property criteria based on over 400 models.
New features for 2018 include:
- default external works feature (see below documents)
- drainage can now be adjusted separately as drains and access to drains (manholes) and
- there has been some tidying up of units.
Our customers include:
- Building surveying firms
- Surveying and valuation firms
- Residential property firms
- Estate agents
- Risk management firms
- Loss adjustors
Select the right package for you and buy online
||Price (incl VAT)
|Professional Practice 2 (users)
|Professional Practice 3 (users)
|Professional Practice 4-9 (users)
What to expect after you have paid online:
You will be sent a email confirming your order Once the order is processed, you will receive a unique activation code via email (usually takes 2 working days), with links to access the product
Sign up for a free demonstration, or buy online now. If you would like to speak to someone about your requirements, please phone +44(0)24 7686 8433.
What our customers say
BCIS Rebuild Online is the only reliable option to work out an accurate rebuild value. It is an industry accepted method of calculating a rebuild value helping remove the risk of any mis-calculations. Using BCIS Rebuild Online gives quick, simple and reliable rebuild calculations
Rebuild Online release information
19 Jul 2018
20 Jul 2018
Read the next page in this section