Rebuild Online is an essential house rebuilding cost calculator for surveyors, loss adjusters and valuers. It helped Chartered Building Surveyor Don West produce rebuild valuations for residential properties bought by the local Diocese he serves.
It can help you to:
- Provide accurate up-to-date reinstatement costs whatever your field of work.
- Win more business as it provides access to a national database you wouldn’t be able to collate in-house.
- Avoid costly errors and your company’s Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII).
- Give peace of mind as it is updated inline with the latest Building Regulations.
- Give confidence to clients knowing you are providing a quality service.
- Build up your reputation so you remain in business.
I'm required to calculate rebuild valuations for residential properties bought by the local Diocese I serve (for insurance purposes). The book of figures was getting a bit out-of-date so BCIS Rebuild Online was really the only reliable option to work out an accurate rebuild value. It's an industry-accepted method of calculating a rebuild value that helps remove the risk of any mis-calculations. The most important benefit of using BCIS Rebuild Online is that it gives quick, simple and reliable rebuild calculations.
BCIS Rebuild Online features:
- An ‘Industry Standard’ database of Residential Reinstatement Cost Assessment Models to benchmark against.
- Size, location and age specifications.
- All workings are shown.
- Allows for cost adjustment, including specification, inflation and location factors.
- Gives you the ability to save cost assessments on the system or send to the client.
Regularly reviewed and constantly improved, RICS Rebuild Online is ‘Index Linked’ to show the latest trends.
Our customers include:
- Building surveying firms
- Surveying and valuation firms
- Residential property firms
- Property management firms
- Property consultants
- Sales and letting agents
- Risk management firms
- Loss adjustors
- Claims services
- Financial organisations
Select the right package for you and buy online
||Price (incl VAT)
|Professional Practice 2 (users)
|Professional Practice 3 (users)
|Professional Practice 4–9 (users)
What to expect after you've paid online
You will be sent a email confirming your order. Once the order is processed, you will receive a unique activation code via email (usually takes two working days), with links to access the product.
Register for your free demonstration, or buy online now. If you would like to speak to someone about your requirements, please phone +44 (0) 24 7686 8433.
Read the next page in this section