All our journals are now available to read, share and download online. This quick 'how to' guide will tell you everything you need to know about using these digital journals.
Viewing the online journals
If you are entering from the RICS website:
- Log in to your RICS account.
- Go to the latest edition of your journal and double click ‘Read now’ on the image of the journal.
- A new window will open up where you can read the journal online.
Navigating the online journals
- To turn the pages of the journal, use the forward or backward arrows at either side of the screen.
- Or scroll along the thumbnail images displayed along the bottom on the screen and select a page to view.
Reading the journals
To help you read the journal more easily, you may wish to enlarge the pages. To do so:
- Double click on a page (and double click again to reduce back).
- Or use the slider at the bottom left of the screen which will enlarge (or reduce) to the desired size.
Downloading and sharing the journals
At the bottom of the page, select the icon of a square with an arrow running through it. From the list which appears you can choose to download, or share the journal on various social media channels.
What else can you do?
The ‘Clip it’ is a unique feature which allows you to copy selected parts of the journals and share them.
- To do this, click on the red icon at the top right of the screen.
- You can then highlight an excerpt from an article and then share via email, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
Read the next page in this section