Using the Firms Portal enables you to communicate any changes to personnel or offices at your firm. You will be able to access and amend this information at any time.
To enter the Firms portal:
- Click on this link: Firms Portal (on some PCs you may need to hold Ctrl and click with your mouse before the link will open), or
- type the address http://firms.rics.org into your web browser and press Enter or click Go (there is no need for www. before the address).
The RICS’ Firms Portal will now open in a new window.
- On the left, enter your personal seven-digit RICS membership number. If your number is less than seven digits, you will need to prefix the number with zeroes
- Enter your password (the one you will have used to access the RICS website in the past)
- Select 'Login'
- Under the header Registrations, select 'Annual Return'.
All future correspondence from RICS Regulation will be via email to your nominated contact officer. You can only update your Regulation email address or change your contact officer by using the firms portal.
If you experience problems with the Firms Portal, please contact our helpline (t 0207 695 1670) and choose option 1, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the next page in this section