Training & events
Search the shop
Back to Digital
isurv is the online portal to over 40,000 pages of impartial RICS information and guidance ensuring that you get access to the most up-to-date knowledge on all built environment issues. isurv Professional gives you unlimited access to all 10 channels.
It can cost tens of thousands to build and maintain a knowledge database. isurv provides access to a comprehensive information portal for a fraction of the cost making it an excellent resource for multiple departments to access. isurv is divided into 10 clear channels which allows users to easily drill down into any issue to help you retrieve information needed to make business decisions.
How isurv can help you:
- provide timely and accurate information to clients - avoid having to spend time searching multiple resources for reliable information
- access hundreds of downloadable forms and checklists which can reduce the amount of time you spend on administrative tasks
- expand your knowledge of issues that you would not normally come across in your day-to-day activities
- use isurv information to gain reassurance and limit your risk of potential litigation by being able to demonstrate that your work is compliant with the most recent RICS Standards and guidance notes
- access the latest legal updates and case law which details the actions you need to take to ensure compliance
- gain up to 10 informal CPD hours through your isurv subscription.
isurv offers an essential source of information that can support organisational and departmental objectives. You will get access to isurv valuation, building surveying, construction, commercial property, residential, legal, rural, professional conduct and planning.
What to expect after you have paid online:
- You will be sent an email confirming your order
- Within 48 hours you will be sent log on details, user name and password to access isurv
Other Digital in isurv
isurv construction and the RICS New Rules of Measurement Online›
See all isurv Digital
RICS Shop popular products
More from the RICS Shop
Guidance & standards
Digital data products
Browse the shop
© RICS 2017
Build your profile
Terms & conditions
Conditions of sale
View desktop version
Back to top
© RICS 2017