A property manager is a person or firm who operate a real estate property for a fee often on behalf of a landlord. The property manager will commonly assist with services which include:
- Meeting an owner's investment objectives
- Maintaining detailed tenancy records
- Ensuring lease terms are complied with
- Tenant liaison on a day-to-day basis
- Meeting statutory obligations
- Operating property on a sustainable basis
This Informative listing on property management features industry news, surveys and research from RICS, plus training and events updates to put you in the picture.