Attend CPD Foundation seminars on a pay as you go basis, or as part of a 12 month subscription.
CPD that's cost effective, convenient and delivered by experts.
Now delivered UK-Wide in over 20 locations, with hundreds of seminars taking place throughout the year on a wide range of contemporary issues and legislative developments impacting your industry.
- Unlimited access to seminars taking place throughout the UK
- Access to On Demand - watch recordings of seminars online at a time and place convenient to you
- Copies of presentation slides and handouts where available
- Members website profile, enabling you to make and cancel bookings and network with other professionals and leave feedback on the discussions forum
- Prices for individuals cost just £195 + VAT for 12 months with discounts available for subscriptions of six or more professionals.
CPD Foundation History
The CPD Foundation was formed in 1981 to provide the opportunity for professionals to attend high quality, low cost lectures and seminars. In 2011, and after 30 years, the Foundation’s founder, Jonathan Harris CBE FRICS, passed to RICS the Foundation’s business and RICS are continuing to expand the activities and build on Jonathan’s hard work and enterprise.
"The Foundation continues to offer a fantastic service to its members, developing an individual's skill and knowledge - thus enhancing their work practices, their employer's confidence in their workforce and the service they offer their customers."
Read the next page in this section