A convenient and cost-effective way to achieve annual CPD goals.
You can attend CPD Foundation seminars on a pay as you go basis, or as part of a 12 month subscription.
Stay at the forefront of your profession with accessible, convenient and affordable CPD
- Over 600 face-to-face seminars held in 30+ UK-wide locations during one subscription year
- Held at convenient times aimed at reducing the impact on your working day
- Watch recordings of seminars in case you can't reach the venue, need to view it again later or want to catch up on a different topic
- Over 100 seminars recorded, ready to view online now
- Download presentation slides and handouts associated with the seminars you attended, missed or wish to catch up on at a later date
- Prices from £35 + VAT
Browse & book seminars
Stay updated in key topics
- 100 topics
- Delivered by leading professionals, experts and legal practitioners
- Stay updated on new standards, market developments and other essential insights across Land, Property and the Built Environment
- Enabling you to provide a quality service to clients and help with your professional development
Take out a subscription
- Manage CPD conveniently and easily for you and/or your team
- An effective way to maximise training budgets
- Affordable way to tie down your CPD requirements for the year in a single annual payment
- Prices for individuals cost just £195 + VAT for 12 months with discounts available for subscriptions of six or more professionals
CPD Foundation History
The CPD Foundation was formed in 1981 to provide the opportunity for professionals to attend high quality, low cost lectures and seminars. In 2011, and after 30 years, the Foundation’s founder, Jonathan Harris CBE FRICS, passed to RICS the Foundation’s business and RICS are continuing to expand the activities and build on Jonathan’s hard work and enterprise.