Save £56 by buying this bundle (compared to booking these courses individually).
Your ability to develop client relationships, show excellent customer care and retain your clients in the long-term, is vital to your organisation's business strategy. It is critical that you have the necessary skills to make successful direct contact with customers, build trust, and negotiate for your commercial objectives.
In this package of 4 eLearning courses you will learn specific negotiation and technical skills that will bring about productive relationships with your clients. The courses included are:
- Building Client Relationships
- Maintaining Client Relationships
- Commercial Negotiation Skills
- Client Money Fundamentals
The courses are available to access for 90 days from date of purchase. All courses contribute to your formal CPD and if you complete all of them it will total 8.5 formal CPD hours.
Meet the CPD deadline - Gain 8.5 hours CPD
- Build a loyal and trusting relationship with customers
- Identify the key factors that enable you to develop long terms relationships with your customers
- Lead commercial negotiations
- Be aware of the common pitfalls in client relations
- Understand the requirements around the handling of client money
Are you an APC Candidate?
Communication and negotiation and Team working are mandatory competencies for all RICS Pathways. This suite of courses will support your development and help you to demonstrate this competency at Final Assessment.
Price excl. VAT
£199.00 for RICS members
£199.00 for non-members
90 Days - 4 x 2 hour courses