Offer ends 31 December 2017
It is essential that you have the right skills and knowledge to make and understand the impact of your decisions, and to ensure you are not wasting resources or making uninformed decisions that will ultimately affect the financial performance of your organisation.
This Bundle Includes
8 eLearning courses that will help you learn specific financial skills, that are a must have in your professional career:
- A logical approach to corporate finance
- Analysing and evaluating corporate financial data
- Analysing and solving cash flow problems
- Asserting the profitability of an investment project
- Constructing and managing a budget
- Construct your living balanced scorecard
- Decoding the balance sheet and income statement
- How to carry out a financial analysis
Download full course details
The courses are available to access for 90 days from date of purchase and you can access them at any time of day from any device with internet access. All courses contribute to your formal CPD and if you complete all of them it will total 4 formal CPD hours.
Are you an APC Candidate?
Business Planning as well as Accounting Principles and Procedures are mandatory competencies for all RICS Pathways. This suite of courses will support your development and help you to demonstrate this competency at Final Assessment.
Price excl. VAT
£99.00 for RICS members
£99.00 for non-members
90 Days - 8 x 0.5 hour courses