Bundles save you money compared to booking these courses individually
New managers will quickly encounter unfamiliar scenarios and relationship dynamics. From day one, you will need to develop and grow your relationships with your team, your peers, and other stakeholders. It is essential that you have the knowledge and situational skills to secure the best outcomes when negotiating with others, and to ensure you are continuing to develop your management skills in a manner that take you further up the ladder while also benefitting the performance of your organisation.
In this package of 6 eLearning courses you will learn specific management skills that are a must have as you begin your management role. These are the courses included within this bundle:
- Becoming a manager / coach
- Making a success of your first management role
- Management styles
- Day to day negotiation for managers
- Building win-win relationships with your team
- Identify your communications style
The courses are available to access for 90 days from date of purchase. All courses contribute to your formal CPD and if you complete all of them it will total 3 formal CPD hours.
Meet the CPD deadline - Gain 3 hours CPD
- Define your responsibilites as a manager
- Recognise the skills necessary to be a succesful manage
- rIdentify and develop your management style
- Manage relationships with clients, and others within your organisation
- Prepare and lead negotiations to achieve a win-win agreement
- Explore your own communication style, and how to adapt to that of others
Are you an APC Candidate?
Communication and negotiation and Team working are mandatory competencies for all RICS Pathways. This suite of courses will support your development and help you to demonstrate this competency at Final Assessment.
Price excl. VAT
£75.00 for RICS members
£75.00 for non-members
90 Days - 6 x 0.5 hour courses