Learn how to structure a case study to really demonstrate your knowledge and skills for your APC submission.
Using best practice examples and presented by an APC assessor, you’ll look at the most common mistakes and how they can be avoided to reduce the risk of referral. Be able to effectively write your own experiences against the RICS Way to ensure you have the best chance of success.
- Identify the common pitfalls to enable you to successfully create your effective case study
- Use industry language to demonstrate your competency
- Recognise the content requirements and layout of the Case Study and what is expected from candidates
- Avoid common pitfalls that result in candidate referral
- Apply best practice measures for completing your Case Study.
Who Should Attend
Suitable for all APC candidates who are looking to develop their skills in creating a strong and effective case study submission in line with the new APC approach.
show full programme
- What is the purpose of the Case Study?
- How to analyse the right project to demonstrate your competence and experience
- Identify effective writing styles to demonstrate your competence
- Top tips for preparing and completing your Case Study
- Practical examples and discussion