Do you know that in 2011 one in three candidates who have Contract Administration/Contract Practice as a competency failed it? If you have either of these as one of your competencies this class is an opportunity not to be missed!
This Web Class covers the whole process including:
- Completing the templates in such a way that allows you to fully demonstrate your knowledge and experience
- Guidance on how to relate your competencies to your Critical Analysis
- Guidance on dealing with APC assessors’ questions during your final assessment.
This interactive session run by a seasoned chairman/assessors a fantastic opportunity to test your knowledge and have your questions answered.
Who Should Attend
Candidates who have Contract Admin/Practice as a core or optional competency. The Web Class will mainly focus on these 2 competencies at Levels 2 and Level 3.
Web Class Pre-Requisites
The Web Class is best suited for candidates at any stage of the APC process including those presenting their final assessment.
By the end of the Web Class, you will be able to:
- Complete the templates for the above competency with the right level of detail to allow the assessors to prepare for the interview
- Identify how to best respond to assessors’ questions at each level
- Present relevant experience to support your answers
- Avoid the most common mistakes and pitfalls.
The session will be interactive prompting you to think how to best evidence your expertise in Contract Admin/Practice through short exercises. The session will allow 20-30 min questions and answers at the end and to get the most out of it, please come with some precise questions to ask the trainer.
Web Class Presenter
Danny Medcalf has over 25 years of first class experience in a broad range of property, construction and management roles. In addition to his previous experience as a senior manager within a large national property holdings company, Danny also works in private practice. Danny is an RICS APC Chairman/Assessor for both Building Surveying and Project Management panels. Danny also lectures on the CPD circuit and at Nottingham Trent University covering a wide range of property, construction and project management themes.