Completing a mock interview is one of the best ways you can prepare for your final assessment interview according to RICS assessors, counsellors and newly qualified members.
Online mock interviews are structured the same way as the real final assessment interviews and you can attend them from any PC, at home or at work. The mock interview is conducted by an experienced APC Assessor in your pathway. Receive detailed feedback on your submission, presentation and ability to demonstrate your competencies as well as advice on what you need to improve on and what you can do to perform to the best of your abilities immediately following the interview. After the session, you will receive a recording which will help you to review your performance and greatly improve your presentation and interview skills.
Each session will last 60 min followed by 15 min feedback. The session will be divided as followed:
- Candidate’s presentation (10min exactly)
- Interview - assessing technical competencies (50 min)
In the session you will have:
- Prepared a 10-min presentation based on your case study
- Presented your work to a real assessor
- Answered technical and ethical questions
- Received detailed feedback on your performance
- Stable internet connection
- Laptop / desktop / tablet – we don’t recommend using your phone
- Headset with microphone
Who should attend?
APC candidates whom are close to sitting their final assessment.
Select your pathway
|Commercial Property Valuation
|Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying & Project Management
* We will confirm your mock interview around two weeks prior to the date you have selected. At this time, you will be able to select your time slot and upload your submission document for the assessor to review prior to the mock interview. Please note that when time slots open up to select, these are allocated on a first come first served basis.