This interactive session based on examples is set to be thought provoking, answer candidates’ questions, and aims at preparing you for your APC written submissions and Final Assessment Interview.
This Web Class covers the whole process including:
- Completing the templates in such a way that allows you to fully demonstrate your knowledge and experience.
- Guidance on how to relate your competencies to your Critical Analysis and PER Case Study.
- Guidance on dealing with APC assessors’ questions during your final assessment.
This interactive session run by an experienced Chairman/Assessor/ RICS Trainer is a fantastic opportunity to test your knowledge and have your questions answered.
Who should attend
APC candidates who have Project Financial Control & Reporting as a competency:
- Quantity Surveying & Construction
- Building Surveying
By the end of the Web Class, you will be able to:
- Complete the templates for the above competency with the right level of detail
- Understand the types of Questions you may be asked at Final Assessment
- Identify how to best respond to assessors’ questions at each level
- Present relevant experience to support your answers
- Avoid the most common mistakes and pitfalls
The session will be interactive prompting you to think how to best evidence your expertise in this competency through short exercises. The session will allow 20-30 min questions and answers at the end and to get the most out of it.
show full programme
- Top tips for best practice in Development/ Project Briefs
- Define RICS competency levels 1, 2 and 3
- Good and bad examples of sample submissions
- Responding to assessors questions
- Top tops for demonstrating competence
- Common pitfalls to avoid