More Locations Available
You have the option of attending this course in different locations around the UK. Please choose More Locations Available on the left side of this page and click the Register your Interest button to let us know you're interested.
As soon as we have 5 people for a particular location we will email you with the course date, time and venue.
Share this course with your colleagues and let them know the benefits of training.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand and articulate the different stages of the APC process and what you need to do
- Identify the role of the counsellor and supervisor and how they work with and support the candidate
- Understand the principles of the case study
- Understand the principles and requirements of the final assessment.
Who should attend?
It is designed to demonstrate to candidates, what happens during the process and what is needed to achieve the APC.
It is particularly relevant for individuals who are in the first 12 months of their APC programme.
This course is designed for:
- Candidates who are in the first 12 months of their APC
- Candidates who require a refresher on the APC process
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To aid and improve your experience at the course can you read before hand and bring a copy of the following documents:
- APC Candidate guide
- APC Requirements and competencies guide
- APC Pathway Guides
- If you are attending the Final Assessment course it is also worth bringing a copy of your Final Assessment templates completed as up to date as possible.
What is included
- Course Workbook
- Certificate of training course attendance.
*Early Bird Offer:
Please note - The early bird special offer only applies to Training courses booked by RICS members three or more months in advance of the course date.
Get this training course delivered In-House
Find out more about getting this course delivered in-house for your team, tailored to your business requirements and at a location to suit you. Call the In-House team today on +44 (0)207 695 1613 to discuss your requirements.
What our customers say
"I found the course highly beneficial, informative and answered many of the questions I had with starting my APC."
show full programme
The APC process
The course will guide delegates through each stage of the APC process, giving practical guidance on RICS requirements, practical tips and useful insights for candidates, supervisors and counsellors.
Principles of the Case Study
An overview of the case study is included in this course to give delegates an understanding of the purpose of the case study and how to prepare it.
Principles of the Final Assessment
The course also gives an overview of the Final Assessment, how it operates and what is required. RICS also runs a separate course totally focussed on the Final assessment which goes into depth on what is required, how to prepare, and the process on the day.