Can't see a date in your location? Click here
In order to successfully progress through your APC you need a clear understanding of the stages and what is required of you. This course will provide you with a clear structure with lots of opportunity to interact with the trainer and other candidates.
*Early Bird offer - Book online & save 10%
Special offer applies to Training courses booked 6 or more weeks in advance of the course date. Available to members and non-members.
- Articulate the different stages of the APC process and what you need to do
- Identify the role of the counsellor and supervisor and how they work with and support the candidate
- Demonstrate comprehension of the principles of the case study, the summary of experience and the requirements of the final assessment
Who should attend?
- Candidates who are in the first 12 months of their APC
- Candidates who require a refresher on the APC process
This was a really great course, Jon was really informative and interacted well with the group. It was fast paced and interesting with clear learning objective - thank you
What is included
- Course Workbook
- Certificate of training course attendance.
What our customers say
"I found the course highly beneficial, informative and answered many of the questions I had with starting my APC."
Get this training course delivered In-House
Find out more about getting this course delivered in-house for your team, tailored to your business requirements and at a location to suit you. Call the In-House team today on +44 (0)207 695 1613 to discuss your requirements.
More locations are available
Register your interest for this course in your desired location (if you can't already see it). As soon as we have 5 people for a particular location, we'll email you with the course date, time and venue. Why not share this course with colleagues?
View the locations that you can book right now on the left hand side of this page.
show full programme
- APC aims and objectives
- Choosing route and pathway
- Competency selection
- APC roles and responsibilities
- Structured Training
- APC process step by step
- Support & resources
- Final assessment – overview
- Case study – overview
- Summary of experience – overview
- Conduct rules and ethics – overview
Delegates should be familiar with the following:
- APC Candidate Guide
- APC Pathway Guides
- APC Requirements and Competencies Guide