BCIS Running Cost Indices Online provides a central location those involved the running and maintenance of buildings.
We are a large contractor providing strategic provider of FM Services. We needed an annual paint cost to paint our hospitals. Our quoted price was £2.10m2. We used the BCIS 2014 Rates to benchmark and compare our quotes. We actually then bought our annual paint cost for £2m2, this saved our clients 5%.
We are a large public sector firm managing c130 sites and 220 buildings. When looking to downsize our estate I used the BCIS Building Running Costs Database to compare the running costs of one of our existing buildings with newer building alternatives to establish the viability to downsize and move into the alternative property. BCIS Running Costs Database is a valuable tool in assisting us to compare different buildings to help reduce our ongoing revenue costs.
BCIS Running Cost Indices Online can help:
- You to produce lifecycle costings, benchmarking, planning, budgeting, estimating, and cost control.
- To give you reassurance, as you are using BCIS data that you can be more confident in profit levels.
Buy Online now.
BCIS Running Cost Indices Online features:
- Immediate access to monthly updates of maintenance indices
- A central database of building running cost indices at your fingertips
- A selection of background information
- Extensive dayworks and wages information
Our customers include:
- Quantity Surveyors
- Cost Consultants
- Local Authorities
- Building Contractors
- Property Developers
- Facilities Managers
- Financial Analysts
This data was previously sold as the 'BMI Quarterly Cost Briefing' in hard copy format, which is no longer available.
BCIS Building Running Costs Online
Provides access to the BCIS maintenance cost indices as well as life cycle costing tools.
For a free demonstration click here. If you would like to speak to someone about your requirements, please phone +44(0)24 7686 8433.
Read the next page in this section