Houston is one of the seven cities of the RICS Summit Series Americas 2018.
The Houston edition of the Summit of the Americas series will convene thought leaders, industry experts and senior professionals to discuss topics and issues impacting our world today.
A key theme will be the Future of Cities, with a focus on topics including:
- Construction in the 21st Century
- Valuation and mitigating against the bubble
List of panelists and speakers of the summits.
The program will include a luncheon keynote led by Barden Prisant titled Cost in space-valuing the Johnson Space Center and a panel examining a Houston development project.
Click HERE to view the Agenda-at-a-glance.
Who will attend
The Houston Summit 2018 will draw professionals not only from the Americas but from around the world. Delegates will include:
- C-suite executives and senior managers specializing in commercial property development, construction, real estate finance and brokerage
- Institutional and private equity investors and pension funds
- Financial institutions and commercial lenders
- Investment bankers, research analysts and financial advisors
- Lawyers, accountants and other specialists in real estate finance
Best practices from across the full range of property and construction professions: capital markets, tax assessment, quantity surveying, facilities management, institutional investment, real estate development, and business and personal property valuation.