By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify and describe the cost and income-based methods of valuation
- Be able to use the residual appraisal, investment traditional term and reversion method of valuation
- Be able to use sensitivity analysis
- Understand the principles of a discounted cash flow valuation
- Understand depreciated replacement cost method of valuation
- Be able to describe the profits method of valuation
- Understand the merits and shortcomings of each method
The cost of this material is £45 + VAT for 30 days enrolment.
(Also available as a bundle - see below)
Enrolment commences from the time of payment.
You will be asked to complete payment in order to enrol onto this course. Enrolment is activated through completing the payment process. Upon payment, you will be able to access the content for the enrolment period through clicking on the location link.