This Web Class covers the whole process including:
- Completing the templates in such a waythat allows you to fully demonstrate your knowledge and experience.
- Guidance on how to relate your competencies to your Critical Analysis.
- Guidance on dealing with APC assessors’questions during your final assessment.
This interactive session run by a seasoned chairman/assessor's a fantastic opportunity to test your knowledge and have your questions answered.
- Complete the templates for the above competency with the right level of detail to allow the assessors to prepare for the interview
- Include a Building Pathology Key Issue within your critical analysis
- Identify how to best respond to assessors’ questions at each level
- Present relevant experience to support your answers
- Avoid the most common mistakes and pitfalls.
Who should attend
Candidates who have Building Pathology as a core or optional competency. The Web Class will focus on mostly Building pathology at Levels 2 and Level 3.
Web Class Pre-requisites
The Web Class is best suited for candidates within 2 to 6 months of presenting their final assessment.