In 2013, 20% of the candidates with Design and Specification as a competency were referred on the basis of this competency. It is one not to miss especially for Building Surveyors.
This Web Class covers the whole process including:
- Completing the templates in such a way that allows you to fully demonstrate your knowledge and experience.
- Guidance on how to relate your competencies to your Critical Analysis.
- Guidance on dealing with APC assessors’ questions during your final assessment.
This interactive session is run by a seasoned chairman/assessor and a fantastic opportunity to test your knowledge and have your questions answered.
- Complete the templates with the right level of detail to allow the assessors to prepare for the interview
- Include a Design and Specification key issue within your critical analysis
- Identify how to best respond to assessors’ questions at each level
- Present relevant experience to support your answers
- Avoid the most common mistakes and pitfalls.
Who Should Attend
Candidates to APC, PER and Assoc who have Design and Specification as core or optional competency.
- Building surveying
- Facilities Management.
Web Class Pre-requisites
The Web Class is best suited for candidates at any stage of the APC, PER and Assoc process including those presenting their final assessment.