This session will explore the valuation methodology associated with the development or re-development of land/property and the techniques that are applied to produce an assessment of a development project.
Very interactive web class that examines all the pre-requisites to aid the approach to undertaking the valuation and providing competent advice to the client.
By the end of the Web Class, you will be able to:
- Obtain all the relevant information required to prepare and undertake the valuation correctly
- Understand where to source the correct assistance to aid valuation
- Make the right choice of valuation methodology in particular around the correct use of development appraisals
- Analyse and examine sensitivity
- Navigate around a Development Appraisal Cash Flow (without software)
- Health check your advice and valuation.
Who should attend
- Trainee Surveyors
- APC Candidates taking Valuation to Level 2/3
- APC Candidates taking Development Appraisals to Level 2/
- Experienced Surveyors
Web Class Pre-requisites
This web class is designed for surveyors/valuers at all levels as the class goes back to the basics of valuation to ensure that the correct method of valuation is chosen and its application is used competently