- Define the competency requirements
- Describe the meaning and context of sustainability
- List the sustainable features of a building
- State how to demonstrate a personal commitment
- Use the funnel technique to answer an open question on sustainability.
Web Class Summary
Sustainability is a mandatory competency for all APC candidates. Look in detail at the competency description, identifying what assessors will expect from you when demonstrating skills and knowledge in your assessments. Discuss the international big picture with your facilitator and fellow delegates, using interactive exercises to build awareness of the business angle and property angle.
You’ll conclude by identifying practical knowledge in your area of practice and discovering guidance to provide concise, structured answers, making this a key benefit for any APC candidate.
Who Should Attend?
- All candidates seeking RICS membership via APC
- Qualified Surveyors seeking CPD in an interactive session.
show full programme
- The definition of Sustainability
- Examples of sustainable features
- Sustainability at level 1, 2 and 3
- Sustainability within land, construction and property
- Top tops for demonstrating competence.