The APC final assessment is made up of a written submission and a professional interview.
Once you have completed the relevant experience/structured training or preliminary review, and are eligible to sit the APC final assessment, then you must apply.
Since January 2017, all candidates have applied online via our Assessment Resource Centre (ARC). You can find more information about ARC here.
Final assessment window
Please submit your final assessment submission in line with the below dates through the Assessment Resource Centre (ARC). If you are deemed eligible to proceed to final assessment, the application and submission sessions are listed below.
- Application and submission window: 13 August–7 September
- Final assessments begin: October*
APC preliminary review windows
- 8–19 October 2018
- 5–16 November 2018
- 7–18 January 2019
- 4–15 February 2019
- 6–17 May 2019
- 3–14 June 2019
Final Assessment interview sessions
All assessment routes must apply and submit their final submissions via ARC in-line with the below final submission windows.
- Session one (2019): Application and submission window (4–22 March) & Final Assessments (May/June 2019)
- Session two (2019): Application and submission window (5–23 August 2019) & Final Assessments (October/November 2019)
* Final assessment interviews may continue into the following months due to assessor availability.
Read the next page in this section