Skip to content

Complaints - ADR

If you cannot resolve a complaint using your internal complaints handling procedure, where would you refer it for resolution?

Your firm must be using an approved redress mechanism to meet the requirements of the rules. Currently, this is the RICS Dispute Resolution Service redress scheme provided by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC). If your firm is not currently using this approved scheme then please choose "Other" and provide further information of your alternative arrangements in the space provided.

Next page: Clients' money - held?