Notice is hereby given that the RICS 2019 Annual General Meeting will take place at the Royal Garden Hotel in London on 2 December 2019, starting at 15:30 UK Time.
Register your attendanceRegister Now
The RICS 2019 Annual General Meeting will take place at 15:30 at the Royal Garden Hotel in London. Registration will be from 15:00. The meeting will include the inauguration of the incoming RICS President for 2019-2020.
All Fellows (FRICS), Professional Members (MRICS) and Associates (AssocRICS) are eligible to attend and vote.
Register your attendance for the AGM, to either join in person or remotely. For those wishing to join the event remotely, you will be issued with remote joining instructions in advance of the event.
For those attending in person, there will be a drinks reception immediately after the AGM for the Presidents' Inauguration. This will take place from 16:30 until 17:30.
Our world is rapidly changing around us. We need you to help guide RICS and the profession through this exciting period by electing members to seats on our new Governing Council.
The agenda will be as follows:
1. Welcome to the Annual General Meeting
2. To approve the Minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting
3. To receive the Financial and Performance Statements for the period ending 31 July 2018 and the Professional Auditor's report
4. To receive a report on Corporate Performance 2018/19
5. To receive an update on Financial Performance for the period ending 31 July 2019
6. To appoint the Professional Auditor until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting
7. To note the composition of the Governing Council for Session 2019/20