07 Nov 2016
Our annual review for the 2015-16 year provides a flavour of the achievements and activities our staff and professional members have accomplished in a very challenging political and economic environment.
Headlines of the year:
- 819 qualified professional members joined across Europe, 882 candidates enrolled into the profession
- We accredited seven new courses, bringing the total of RICS accredited courses to 64
- 6,482 young professionals in 56 countries registered as RICS students
- 773 Registered Valuers registered to date and the mandatory certification has been adopted by Belgium and Luxembourg, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain
- We are working increasingly with major organisations and firms to develop international standards in valuation, property and land measurement, construction and ethics
- We engaged with the leading stakeholders at European level, including the European Commission, INREV, ESMA and the European Central Bank, on several important projects and developments
- We have seen clear opportunities for developing our Alternative Dispute Resolution services in Europe
- We continue to be a prominent source of information for the media, with 97 substantial articles in major national newspapers and 50 exclusive interviews.
Click on the icon below and read your copy
Only Registered Members and Registered site users can comment on our content.
Please use the log in button to sign in and leave your comment.
Read the next page in this section