The UK Residential Market Survey is used by the Government, the Bank of England and other key institutions, including the IMF, as an indicator of current and future conditions in UK residential sales and lettings. It is covered extensively in the media and is the leading source of market intelligence, highly regarded both by investors and across the industry.
RICS professionals’ input into the survey is essential and gives us valuable information from across the UK. Taking part in the survey is quick and simple and you receive full accreditation in our reports.
- Great opportunity to profile your own business with quotes from contributors regularly picked up by local and national media
- Completing and reading the survey contributes 30 minutes of informal CPD each month
- Commercial advantage from insight generated through the survey and access to the RICS Economics team for advice
- Prestige from being involved in a market leading product created by your professional body
The best short-term lead indicator of house prices and activity.
One of the most reliable guides to movements in house prices.
Contribute to a survey
UK Residential Market Survey
This content is available to everyone, free of charge
- Returning members please log in to view this content.
- If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can log in.
Read the next page in this section