- Defining Design Economics and Cost Planning
- Best practice for written assignments
- Sample written submissions - what do assessors look for?
- Typical interview question styles and response techniques
- Good and bad examples of interview answers
- Common pitfalls amongst Design Economics and Cost Planning candidates
- Further sources of support
Using a PowerPoint presentation as a basis, you will take part in a series of discussions and interactive exercises that will help apply knowledge learnt in the session to real-life scenarios. Questions and answer sessions will be interspersed throughout.