The Quality Mark drives behaviour changes in the membership by encouraging all firms, large and small, to look carefully at their employment practices and have inclusivity at the heart of what they do.
The Mark is voluntary and self-assessed. When a firm signs up to the scheme it means they are:
- committed to improving inclusivity according to the six key principles
- committed to monitoring performance: by completing a bi-annual self-assessment, which will mean gathering specific inclusivity data, and submitting it to us
The self -assessment returns will deliver to each firm an individual dashboard giving details about how they are performing compared to others in the profession in each area of the Mark — from leadership to recruitment — and will help them benchmark against peers and establish where more work needs to be done.
Signatories to the Quality Mark will be able to use the tag line “signatory to the RICS Inclusive Employer Quality Mark”.
How will this benefit you?
- A competitive advantage through increased visibility of their brand in their community due to the outreach work the Mark incentivises (schools adoption, work experience)
- A competitive advantage in gaining clients who look to employ firms with inclusivity standards, eg public sector clients
- A differentiator providing competitive advantage in recruitment through clear signalling to candidates on the quality of their staff practices and promotion opportunities
- Talent will be retained through observation of best practice
- Rich mine of best practice case studies for members large and small to learn from. Individual firms large and small have the opportunity for national showcasing
- Publicity opportunities to support recruitment and retention, as their best practice and case studies are celebrated externally at a national as well as regional level.
Sign up today - get the latest
Read the next page in this section