Skip to content

"I hold 10 or more years of work experience"

Your options for becoming RICS qualified

RICS offers two qualifications: Chartered (MRICS) and Associate (AssocRICS).

To gain either qualification you must present your experience against RICS’ pathways and competencies, which define the knowledge and skill requirements that will be assessed.

You can apply for enrolment immediately.

Chartered (MRICS)

You are eligible to enrol for the following assessments (listed in order of most relevance).

Option 1: Are you in a senior or specialist role?

If you meet the senior or specialist profile you are eligible for the senior professional or specialist assessment.

Apply and find out more about the senior professional assessment

Apply and find out more about the specialist assessment

Option 2: Do you hold any academic or professional qualifications?

I hold an RICS-accredited degree

I hold an RICS-approved qualification

I hold a bachelor’s degree or higher

Associate (AssocRICS)

You are eligible to enrol for the Associate assessment and can submit for written assessment as soon as you are ready.

Apply and find out more about the associate assessment

Contact us

To discuss RICS qualifications with our dedicated team:

Call 02476 868555 (dial 2 from the option menu)

Email us