Skip to content

Complaints - Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)

If you cannot resolve a complaint using your internal complaints handling procedure, where would you refer it for resolution?

Please provide details of where you would refer a complaint that could not be dealt with in house.

All Regulated Firms are required to utilize an RICS approved redress provider. Currently we are working to identify and approve redress providers in the America’s world region. If you could provide the details of this redress provider then we will contact them to ensure they are suitable.

Next page: Clients' money - held?