- Introduction to Variations
- Definition of a Variation
- Formats of Instructing Variations
- Provisional Sums ( Defined and Undefined )
- Methods and examples of Valuing Variations
- Variation Management
- Record Keeping
- Change control procedures
Who should attend?
- Commercial Managers of Construction Companies
- Quantity Surveyors ( Main Contractor, Subcontractor and Client Side )
- Project Managers
- Employers Agents
- Contract Administrators
- Architects All Building Professionals associated with building and construction projects.